How It Works
- “Mill Money” is accumulated based on the total amount of money that is spent before taxes.
- “Mill Money” is only available to be spent in $100 increments on sales of $500 increments, please see chart below for examples.
- Points are not transferrable between establishments – they can only be earned and redeemed at one location.
- Points are valid for one calendar year from the time you are signed up.
- Teams are allowed two team parties in one calendar year for redeeming their points.
- “Mill Money” has no cash value. They cannot be redeemed for gift cards, gratuity or paid out in cash.
- It is recommended to contact us with your registered team to reserve your team party.
- It is the team’s responsibility to notify the server at the time of your visit of your team affiliation.
- Points cannot be added at a different date once the sale has been closed. It is also recommended that the team keep a copy of all of their bills to avoid any discrepancies.
- Points cannot be earned on a bill where “Mill Money” is redeemed.
** Mill Money **
The team is able to spend their Mill Money in the following amounts:
$100 Mill Money = $500 spent
$200 Mill Money = $1000 spent
$300 Mill Money = $1500 spent
$400 Mill Money = $2000 spent
$500 Mill Money = $2500 spent